"This month, Victoria's Secret debuts Victoria, a frankly romantic scent with nostalgic notes of Bulgarian rose and raspberry blended with patchouli and sandalwood. The bottle (below) was inspired by the architecture of 17th-century England."
So what does it smell like? It is classified as a floral fragrance for women.
- Top notes: bergamot, raspberry
- Middle notes: jasmine, lilac, and Bulgarian rose
- Base notes: vanilla, patchouli, oak moss, sandalwood, and patchouli
In 1995, the Victoria Bath Collection was expanded to include the following: Cleansing Body Buffer (an exfoliator), Dry Oil Spray (with nourishing Vitamin E, chamomile and watercress), and All-Over Body Mist (a light spray mist).
Victoria was available in the following:
- 0.145 oz Parfum Splash Miniature
- 0.25 oz Parfum Purse Spray
- 0.5 oz Eau de Cologne Spray
- 0.38 oz Eau de Cologne Purse Spray
- 1.7 oz Eau de Cologne Splash
- 1.7 oz Eau de Cologne Spray
- 4 oz All Over Body Mist (in glass bottle)
- 4 oz All Over Body Splash (in plastic bottle)
- 4 oz Dry Oil Body Spray
- 2 oz Perfumed Body Lotion
- 2 oz Perfumed Body Cream
- 4 oz. Perfumed Body Lotion
- 4 oz Perfumed Body Cream
- 4 oz Perfumed Shower Gel
- 7 oz. Perfumed Body Lotion
- 7 oz Perfumed Shower Gel
- Bath Oil Beads